Saturday, April 2, 2011

Radioactive Fallout in Fall City, Washington

I'm wearing my hat with aluminum foil wrapped around it for protection from the radioactive fallout from freeking Japan. There's Delerium, Sleezium and Scrotomium, all laced with horrible, killing, cancer-causing elements falling all around me...from freeking Japan. How stupid are we humans to allow such folly? Indeed! Humans are incredibly stupid and short-sighted. So...I've wrapped my hat with aluminum foil. My brother suggested I sell this idea on the internet...or at least sell it at the end of my driveway. I feel much more secure with my head covered with aluminum foil! There have been a few odd, questioning looks from passers-by but, what the heck, I'll still be alive after the worst occurs and they'll all have boils, lesions and bloody carbuncles oozing from their bodies...I'll have my shiny hat for protection!

No comments:

Post a Comment