Monday, June 3, 2013

Geno Smith and Tim Tebow throw the same way

First...I confess to being someone with very little knowledge of professional football...however, I remember watching a few clips of Tim Tebow throwing the ball in college games. He reached WAY back with his arm and the ball was nearly on the grass when he went forward to throw. Kinda like a baseball pitcher. When I saw that, I thought he would be destroyed in the NFL. He didn't exhibit the short-armed, from the ear, quick and strong movements of a professional quarterback. I thought he had no chance. So...along comes this guy Geno Smith...he has the same throwing motion as Tebow and (unless he learns to change his entire approach to passing)...he's toast. What in the world is wrong with the Jets?! If a schlub like me can see these things, why can't they?!

No comments:

Post a Comment