Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fall City Diner

Alas! The Fall City Diner seems to be no more. There is a cryptic message with backwards text on the reader-board outside, offering the place for lease. In fact, before it even became the Fall City Diner, I was attempting to contact the building owner to purchase it but no one ever responded to my calls. Now it just sits, vacant. I wanted to use the site as a destination place for out-of-towners...all organic foods...good, healthy stuff, as opposed to the usual "Costco-style" crud.

I find it incredibly odd that, while there are few viewers of my posts, the vast majority of "hits" have been made on this topic. How utterly strange! I expected people to be more interested in my thoughts about gravity...which are truly unique. No...people seem to be more interested in the Fall City Diner than anything else I may consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment