Saturday, July 13, 2013

Update! Are George Zimmerman and Chaz Bono (and A-Rod) all the same person?

I've never seen Chaz Bono and the Zimmerman guy who killed Trayvon Martin in the same picture and I'm wondering if it's the same person. It's so similar to looking at pictures of the spoiled, little kid, Justin Bieber, along with Miley Cyrus. Sometimes it's difficult to distinguish one from the other and the other from one. I think Sonny Bono would flip right over in his grave if he thought his sweet young daughter grew up to be the murderer, George Zimmerman.

Wow! I just saw a picture of Alex Rodriguez...maybe they're triplets and maybe they're all the same person. Has anyone ever seen any combination of the three at the same time? I think not. I do realize it's a bit of a stretch to consider these three, fat-faced guys as being the same (or related) people but it certainly does seem odd, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment