Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Boehner...The Scummiest Man in America!


This man is the scummiest man to ever live in the United States!





Just look at him! One can almost imagine him thinking, "I'm so wonderful and I don't care what's good for the people! I care about me and nothing else."

He stands firmly against everyone who isn't rich.

He stands against my continued receipt of Social Security. (Indeed, my benefits can be considered an entitlement. Why? Because it is! I paid into that system for fifty years and I AM entitled to the resultant benefits!)

He stands firmly WITH corporations, big business, Wall Street and the filthy rich of this country...just for them! Not for us!

He is a self-righteous scum!

How can the American people be so blind and stupid? Get this self-serving lunatic to stand aside and let us have our lives and dignity back.


...more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment