Sunday, July 31, 2011

I HAVE LEARNED HATE

I've learned hate from this scummy process of extending the United States debt ceiling. That Republicans can take such a deceitful stand at the expense of the American populace and claim they're in the right position for us is disgusting. I hate them and what they're doing. I hate the non-compromising, haughty, self-righteous attitude they take. I hate that they favor assistance to the filthy rich and big business and think American citizens are shit and deserving of nothing. I hate corporations for bleeding the public and paying little or no taxes. I hate the filthy rich for basking in their millions and billions while the rest of us struggle to make ends meet...put food on the table, avoid foreclosure, put the kids in school and somehow get some semblance of health care. I hate them all. I hate that the Republicans can start two foolish wars and destroy the economy and somehow convince people that the Democrats did it. I hate that the Republicans can stand in the way of health care for Americans. I hate that they get away with lying so regularly. I hate the American caste system. I hate that the rich and powerful keep getting richer and more powerful. I hate the American political system. I hate that the Republicans have so much more money and can manipulate the system and the ignorant voters to their own advantage. I really do hate them all. This debt ceiling debate has uncovered the hatred in me. It's left me with my stomach in knots. I hate them. I hate that Democrats are somehow coerced into reaching a compromise in order to pay our bills. I hate them and I want change. It has to change or we'll be facing a horrific uprising. The American public can't always sit idly while the scum keeps stealing from them. We are not slaves! We do not live for, and at the mercy and whim, of the Republican liars! I hate them. I want Boehner gone. I want ALL the Republicans gone. They are lying, selfish thieves. Yes...I have learned hate and I want change.

No comments:

Post a Comment