Friday, July 6, 2012

The Pressing Force of Gravity

Update...

While I hold to my theory of the "pressing force of gravity", I should add a bit of slightly unrelated observances:

If one could have an outsider's view of our universe...step back and see...nearly countless galaxies of stars with planets, black holes and all sorts of other bursts of energy, space-borne comets and meteors, etc., etc...

Step back. from our universe of "all that stuff". Step WAY back. Step back about 50 billion light years away (I suppose our universe is about 50 billion years old). Light and all other energy, traveling at its normal, maximum speed...when one reaches 50 billion light years away from our universe...and then, takes another step away...what then? There is nothing to be seen and our universe disappears. It is completely invisible because the light generated from the "big bang" has not traveled that far. Turn around and face away. Keep traveling many more light years...isn't there a glimmer  of light so far away? Aren't there thousands (billion) of glimmers of light so far away? I'm supposing there are uncountable other universes, never to be seen by humans. Of course, I offer no ultimate solution. I only say what we think of as "the universe" is narrow-minded. There may well be bazillions of other universes.

Perhaps the "dark matter" in our universe doesn't intermingle with the dark matter in other universes. Perhaps the universes will never intermingle. Perhaps they will. "Forever" is a big place!


I've posted numerous comments about this...(The pressing force of gravity). However, recently I learned that Cern had probably confirmed the existence of Bosons. In no way does this repudiate my own theory. In fact, it lends some support. If (according to Quantum theory) Fermions are the elementary forms of matter and Bosons make up the background of the universe and simply transmit forces, I'm satisfied to call the Dark Matter, the Ether, the Dark Energy (whatever) the Higgs Field. The basic idea remains the same...it is the stuff of the universe that holds things together, both on the sub-atomic level and at the grander, inter-stellar scale. It is the stuff of the universe that creates gravity. In previous posts, I elaborated on this simplistic view of things and explained how I came about this theory. Look it up, eh? Prove me wrong, eh? Just don't give me the bull about gravitons traveling from a star to a planet and coercing the smaller object (with fewer gravitons) to "come this way". Don't say the sun rests on the fabric of space and things just roll downhill unless they have sufficient speed to continue in orbit. I can offer some evidence to support my theory of gravity as a pressing force but have yet to see anything to indicate otherwise. Also, I find it a bit interesting that in 1964, two groups of theorists proposed that the universe is pervaded by a molasses-like field which they called the Higgs Field. I've used the analogy of a sealed jar of honey that has been entered (somehow...perhaps from another universe). The honey is sealed (as is our universe) and has nowhere to go. Hence, there is perpetual pressure applied to the invasive matter (in this case, Fermions). Just read some of my previous posts, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment