Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Garbage Day and Opera Night

Yet another garbage day has arrived! They come faster and faster all the time.

It's also my opera night...I think. The problem is...I can't find my tickets. I fear they may have fallen from the desk drawer into the garbage bag below so one of these many garbage days may have been the demise of my opera tickets. For me, that's a huge financial loss since the tickets are front row, two seats from center. (For several years, my seats were in the center but it's a bit distracting seeing the top of the conductor's head throughout the performance.)

I'll continue looking for my tickets but I don't have much hope...with anything anymore.

At least the recent election seems to have shown that most Americans don't want the religious, conservative zealots running the country...or their personal lives. When I read of those wonderful election results, it was last garbage day. Maybe losing my opera tickets on the following garbage day is just Karma. Indeed, I'd rather lose the tickets (and the money) than face life under Romney and the Wacko.

No comments:

Post a Comment