Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mid-December Garbage Day

It's just quiet here in Fall City. There was a police shooting (killing) of a somewhat deranged character the other morning. Time keeps on keepin' on...and sometimes I don't know who I am. I continue to monitor world events through various news outlets but there seems to be no relevance to my own essence. Here (in Fall City), we're into the rainy season. It gets colder and colder and then storms seem to roll in. While it appears there is nothing but a harsh, cold winter on the way, the temperature hovers in the mid-thirties and there's only a cold rain...for months! Such is life in the Northwest. I miss the seasons of the Northeast while I attempt to keep the wood-stove burning. (Summers are dry...and short here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment