Monday, March 4, 2013

Fall City Bistro...OH!

Okay...while I really can't afford to eat out anywhere, any more...I forgot to mention...I'm told my grand daughter works there now! So for all those who can still afford to go out...I suggest going to the Fall City Bistro. My brief experience there was wonderful and I hope to enjoy it again. Also, sit in my grand daughter's section and tip her well! One would have to mention my last name (Walsh) to find her, eh?

Anyhow-way, the Fall City Bistro is many cuts above any other dining experience on the East Side. I only regret that my income dried up a few years too early, thereby preventing my own continuing continuous patronages! When they first arrived out here (in Fall City) and I realized what a gift it is to have such a wonderful place so near, I expected to be a "regular". Alas! These are tough times for some people (like me).

No comments:

Post a Comment