Saturday, March 9, 2013

to Aaron Goldsmith

If I keep hearing you say, "top 1, bottom 3, etc" as opposed to, "top of the first and bottom of the third", I will turn off the radio. I am not a Californian and I do not like that shortening thrown out at me. Also, Dave Simms is one of the most boring people I have ever heard and I will never listen to him. As a matter of fact, Simms sounds like he's about to take over the play-by-play for this game...I'll turn everything off at that point. Also, Mr. Goldsmith, now that you have been on-air for a little while...what say you add a little emotion to you broadcasts? Thus far you sound unattached and...a bit boring. I must say, I appreciated hearing you say that so-and-so was so many years old...as opposed to Rizzs and Niehaus saying so many years of age. I always found that to be really stupid. I'm not 65 years of age. I'm 65 years old. Or...I'm 65.

No comments:

Post a Comment